Further information on extended day in light of COVID-19 as regulations change will be released. These will be sent out via the school Jotter. Details below represent normal extended day provision, not all may be possible whilst following social distancing guidelines. Until October half term 2020 no external providers will be running after school provision.
Breakfast Club is held in the Junior School Hall and offers breakfast and activities every morning from 7.45 am until 8.30 am.
Infant children are then escorted to class by a member of staff.
After School Club
The After School club takes place in the Infant School Monday to Thursday from 3.00pm - 4.15 pm.
External Sports After School Clubs
External coaches run additional clubs each term. Information regarding these clubs and registering for a place will be sent out at the beginning of each term. Please check the weekly newsletter for current up to date times for after school clubs.
- All fees must be paid via your Parent pay account, we cannot accept cash.
- If you have forgotten your Parent pay password please speak with Ms Cardinali.
- Fees are normally paid half termly, in advance and payment is due for the entire term; unfortunately we cannot offer refunds for non-attendance.
- Please pay promptly as fees go directly to the coach. Delays in payment may result in your child losing their place.
- Children should attend every session, for the entire session, unless they are unwell.
- Please make sure your child has all the clothing or equipment they need for the lesson. Everything should be marked with their name.
- Children must be collected at the correct time. Persistent lateness could mean your child losing their place.