Breakfast Club is held in the Junior School Hall and offers breakfast and activities every morning from 7.45 am until 8.30 am.
Infant children are then escorted to class by a member of staff.
After School Club
The After School club takes place in the Infant School Monday to Thursday from 3.00pm - 4.15 pm.
External Sports After School Clubs
External coaches run additional clubs each term. Information regarding these clubs and registering for a place will be sent out at the beginning of each term. Please check the weekly newsletter for current up to date times for after school clubs.
- All fees must be paid via your Parent pay account, we cannot accept cash.
- If you have forgotten your Parent pay password please speak with Ms Cardinali.
- Fees are normally paid half termly, in advance and payment is due for the entire term; unfortunately we cannot offer refunds for non-attendance.
- Please pay promptly as fees go directly to the coach. Delays in payment may result in your child losing their place.
- Children should attend every session, for the entire session, unless they are unwell.
- Please make sure your child has all the clothing or equipment they need for the lesson. Everything should be marked with their name.
- Children must be collected at the correct time. Persistent lateness could mean your child losing their place.